New York Comic-Con — The Hottest Costumes
1. http://www.coach-blackfriday.com/ Coach Black Friday Sale
http://www.michaelkors-blackfriday.com/ Michael Kors Black Friday Sale
http://www.louis-vuittonblackfriday.com/ Louis Vuitton Cyber Monday Sale
http://www.coachxblackfriday.com/ Coach Black Friday 2013
http://www.coachpursesblackfriday.com/ Coach Outlet Black Friday Sale
http://www.winterbootsblackfriday.com/ Ugg Boosts Black Friday Sale
Posted at 3:09AM on Nov 30th 2013 by coach outlet
2. Best Storm Fan Costume EVER!
Posted at 1:49AM on Oct 22nd 2013 by stormfan
3. Your comments only attack and ridicule.
Let's look down upon each other! I'll race you to the bottom of the barrel.
Posted at 6:04PM on Oct 18th 2013 by Mark
4. They are all hot for enjoying life and retaining the ability to play as adults. The other commenters on here on the other hand suck.
Posted at 6:52AM on Oct 17th 2013 by RayJacksonMS
5. Your comments fall upon deaf ears. I've never been to a comicon event, however the point of one is to be within the environmental context that makes one comfortable enough to showcase the things they love.
Individuals draft for fantasy football and rent out entire bars. People perform onstage in community theaters. People do what they love, in front of people, to share it with them.
They are in a safe environment and to fault them for that is absolute folly.
Some of you are judgmental and rude, and I don't know if it's whether you actually feel this way, or if it's because your jealous that someone has the guts to do/be what they love in public. Shame on you.
Posted at 3:29AM on Oct 17th 2013 by Jay
6. They say "pride goeth before a fall"...No, I think more lack of...Jeez, who let these people out?
Posted at 8:43PM on Oct 16th 2013 by jimmc1952
7. There's some REALLY silly, stupid people in the world.
Posted at 6:59PM on Oct 16th 2013 by Dave
8. The 1st one was good. The rest sucked.
Posted at 6:07PM on Oct 16th 2013 by oldtymer
9. OMG $@?#! nerds.
Posted at 5:56PM on Oct 16th 2013 by m
10. Anyone else notice the Two-Face they show three times in this countdown has his scars on the wrong side of his face?
Posted at 2:25AM on Oct 16th 2013 by MugoUrth
11. Number 11 is genius. It's like a combination of all five of the original Power Rangers (not including everyone in the Japanese Super Sentai series).
Posted at 7:15PM on Oct 15th 2013 by DeRosset
12. Seriously? This is considered the hottest costumes? These are all horrible.
Posted at 4:15PM on Oct 15th 2013 by Manny
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)
Your email address:
(This is required, but will not be shown to the public)
Add your comments:
If you see this, don't fill it out.