Most Charitable Celebrities of 2012
1. NOTICED NONE OF THE SELF CENTERED KARDASHIANS ARE ON HERE! NOW THAT'S NO SURPRISE AT ALL. THEY JUST GIVE TO THE "KARDASHIAN FOUNDATION" BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE SOOO POOR.
Posted at 6:34PM on Mar 1st 2013 by NANCY
2. To the rude comment about not seeing the sick girl - Guess that you never had your doggie best friend die.
Posted at 11:29PM on Jan 1st 2013 by gypsyrose
3. To the rude comment about not seeing the sick girl - Guess that you never had your doggie best friend die
Posted at 11:28PM on Jan 1st 2013 by gypsyrose
4. Sophia Vergara helps children from COLOMBIA ... not COLUMBIA .... ignorant idiots......
Posted at 7:03PM on Jan 1st 2013 by angela
5. um, since when is the country hall of fame museum a charity? did i miss this memo?
i don't think this should count as a "charitable donation"
Posted at 8:48PM on Dec 27th 2012 by truth
6. Drew Brees seems to have donated the most to important causes (ex.Hurricane victims). Not saying they're not all good causes....but Taylor Swift donates $4 million to the country music museum and that deems her the most charitable?
Posted at 8:46PM on Dec 27th 2012 by e
7. I think that is funny that Milery Cyrus is so for helping dogs, i get it. But what about humans. My son is 6 years old and we live in Louisville KY. One of his best friends is a 5 year old little girl named Miley (after Miley Cyrus). Miley has stage IV bone cancer. It is a very rare type. Through the Make A Wish foundation Miley was flown out to Hollywood to meet Miley Cyrus on a Thursday morning. Miley Cyrus's managment team called and told them they were not gonna be able to meet with the little girl because MIley's dog died!!! WOW. Miley Cyrus later tweeted "I cant think of one good reason to get out of bed today" . How about the little girl with cancer that is dying and her one last wish is to meet you, you spoiled littled F%$###%$ brat!!!!!! Mileys team called again later that day and told them if they stayed in LA til Saturday that MIley agreed to meet her. I'm sorry but i will never support a brat like that ever again!!!!! Peace Out MIley Cyrus!!
Posted at 3:12PM on Dec 27th 2012 by NikkiN
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)
Your email address:
(This is required, but will not be shown to the public)
Add your comments:
If you see this, don't fill it out.