Men of the '90s -- Then & Now
1. fGQ7n8 Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Thanks Again. Want more.
Posted at 1:12AM on May 14th 2013 by best compact digital cameras
2. need to have it most: right underneath the ball in the feet. [url=http://jordansshoesforsale.webs.com/]cheap jordan shoes for sale[/url] <a href="http://jordansshoesforsale.webs.com/" title="cheap jordan shoes for sale">cheap jordan shoes for sale</a>
Posted at 10:45AM on May 5th 2013 by cheap jordan shoes for sale
3. Did I miss the "now" picture of Russell Crowe? He's still an amazing actor and has worked hard to get healthy after putting on weight for various roles.
Posted at 8:43AM on Apr 8th 2013 by Deborah
4. Most of these guys were never deserving of the moniker "hunk" ever and at all. ex: Cage....really? (vomits in mouth). But some are impressive. Bale-looks the same, and even better! RDJ-wow. Clooney- don't think age will ever catch up to him!
Posted at 10:50PM on Apr 7th 2013 by cari
5. He has had surgery, specifically his chin......the flab is gone....much better, but I didn't think he would ever do that!! Wow!!
Posted at 9:00PM on Jan 18th 2013 by Michele
6. Brad Pitt looks troubled.Bruce willis looks great !! Antonio looks old ! Denzel looks good but old
Posted at 8:31PM on Jan 6th 2013 by papae
7. Almost all these dudes are MEN OF THE `80s...!!! Sure their success continued in the `90s... but their fame stems from the `80s (exception, Pitt).... Get your decade straight, toofab twerps
Posted at 2:00AM on Jan 5th 2013 by HubADub
8. Damn!! Antonio Sabato Jr is forever hot. I remember him from General Hospital days. He must come from some damn good genes.
Posted at 4:48AM on Jan 1st 2013 by cjr dallas
9. Better with age - Aidan Quinn, Ewan Mcgregor, Jonny Lee Miller, Denzel, Chris O'Donnell...and then there's Jason Patric who has a picture of Dorian Gray hanging somewhere!
Posted at 9:55PM on Dec 31st 2012 by CatInTheHat
10. See the effects of alcohol and drugs? Charlie was Hott, now he is not.
Posted at 3:10AM on Dec 23rd 2012 by Virgo
11. Did you deliberately pick the worst current photo of Johnny Depp you could find? He normally looks much better than that awful guitar pose shot you chose...
Posted at 11:06AM on Dec 19th 2012 by CW
12. Harrison Ford is too skinny and that stupid earring has to go. His career and presence went down hill the moment he and Callista got together and he decided he wanted to be young and hip.
Posted at 4:33AM on Dec 19th 2012 by rockstar chicklet
13. I'll take a double helping of RDJ with a little Ben Bratt on the side, please. :)
Posted at 12:47AM on Dec 19th 2012 by Pigmundt
14. Ick...that is what 6 kids will do to ya. George Clooney all the way.
Posted at 10:35PM on Dec 18th 2012 by lesleag
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)
Your email address:
(This is required, but will not be shown to the public)
Add your comments:
If you see this, don't fill it out.