Jessica Simpson's Most Eye-Popping Looks
1. ctaE9P Very neat post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.
Posted at 8:35AM on May 28th 2013 by seo service
2. 9dc4hE Looking forward to reading more. Great blog article.Really thank you! Much obliged.
Posted at 1:22PM on May 25th 2013 by good seo
3. I truly appreciate this blog post.Much thanks again. chartering a private plane https://www.twitter.com/ABuyernet/status/337100402669522944
Posted at 10:24AM on May 22nd 2013 by chartering a private plane
4. 8URDzm Great blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.
Posted at 12:29AM on Feb 14th 2013 by buy stendra generic
5. I have a little game I play every time I see Jessica Simpson on a tv interview: I count how many minutes (or seconds)elapse from the time she;s introduced until she makes an "adorable" [in her mind] sexually explicit/inappropriate comment. She is as low-class a celebrity as is out there, and no amassed fortune can change that.
Posted at 4:56PM on Jan 16th 2013 by Annie
6. Poor Jess! She is finding out that dropping the baby weight is not just an instantaneous thing! It takes work because she is normal woman. The celebs usually only gain 4 or 5 pounds and then immediately have a "tummy tuck" to remove all saggy, baggy, stretch-marked skin! Then after a tight tummy, they hire surrougates to be pregnant and have kids for them, usually. I do believe some of them have other women have all their children, and just wear prostethics to look pregnant themselves, like Beyonce. Its easy to fake to the public, and family members won't say anything if they don't want to be kicked off the gravy train. It's really sad, but money really can buy anything I guess!
Posted at 4:46AM on Sep 10th 2012 by BunnyBooBoo
7. i love you jessica simpson i will be a chemical engineer making big money
Posted at 10:55PM on Jul 13th 2012 by jpledger0927
8. she is annoying..now she looks like miss piggy..your 15min are long up..go figure out what is chicken and what is fish..go back to fifth grade and call me later!
Posted at 8:18PM on Jul 10th 2012 by jd
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)
Your email address:
(This is required, but will not be shown to the public)
Add your comments:
If you see this, don't fill it out.