Jessica Simpson Collection Launch
1. She looks great! Way to lose all that weight! But one little bit of advice, you need to tint those brows girl, they are the frame that brings everything together, yours are too bleached out haha :P
Posted at 7:36PM on Nov 20th 2012 by Sam
2. Jessica Simpson or David Bisbal can appear soon in:
Posted at 10:59AM on Nov 20th 2012 by Garjar
3. Hey, ninatrans...JSim looks delicious. And yeah, she may have a ways to go, but who said she was done losing? Personally, I don't really care, 'cuz I think she's darling either way. So, just a shot in the dark, trying to justify your own weight, are ya?
Posted at 8:30PM on Nov 19th 2012 by vitobonespur
4. she looks GREAT! soo sooo pretty! shame on you #3 comment above! you're a hater! picky picky. i'd like to see what you look like after having a baby!!!!
Posted at 2:17PM on Nov 19th 2012 by nancy
5. They remind me of me and my late older sister when we were young.My sister like Jessica was super shapely and blonde...so gorgeous. I was the little sister like Ashley tall straight up and down with super long legs minimal boobs:) I did become a bottle blonde later in life and realized I was a different kind of pretty than my sister....just not as curvy. Having said that I have always thought that Jessica Simpson is a very beautiful woman.Her little sister is very very pretty too.
Posted at 9:06AM on Nov 19th 2012 by crabby
6. Why hers have no feet.
Posted at 10:27PM on Nov 18th 2012 by why
7. I am at a loss with this woman and the press coverage she receives. Yes, she gained a tremendous amount of weight in a short period of time during her pregnancy. The weight gain was widely covered. But now we keep seeing these media report proclaiming her amazing weight loss. Yes, she has lost some of her weight but she is still significanly bigger than her pre-pregnancy body. You can see it in her face and her legs (in other shots). In these shots the blazer she is wearing is too small in the shoulders because her arms are filling it out. Why not just be honest? It's just as bad to distort weight and obsess on it when you are overembellishing weight loss as it is to make a big to do about weight gain.
Posted at 8:11PM on Nov 18th 2012 by ninatrans
8. The one of them signing photos is pretty.
Posted at 7:47PM on Nov 18th 2012 by namers
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)
Your email address:
(This is required, but will not be shown to the public)
Add your comments:
If you see this, don't fill it out.