1. I really like and appreciate your post.Thanks Again. Really Great.
Posted at 1:18PM on Apr 8th 2014 by high authority backlinks
2. OLPwxI http://www.MHyzKpN7h4ERauvS72jUbdI0HeKxuZom.com
Posted at 6:24AM on Jan 14th 2014 by horny
3. bd72ne I really like and appreciate your article.Thanks Again. Awesome.
Posted at 10:46AM on Oct 25th 2013 by smashing top seo
4. Dr9WMr Thanks-a-mundo for the blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.
Posted at 10:36PM on Sep 13th 2013 by online business
5. This is one awesome article.Thanks Again. Awesome. <a href="http://buy-ventolin-100mcg.com/">buy ventolin inhalers</a>
Posted at 12:27PM on Aug 11th 2013 by ventolin inhaler salbutamol
6. Where were David Cook, Adam Lambert and Michael Bubble?
Posted at 11:50PM on May 27th 2010 by ladyo
7. Lee is okay but Crystal is simply more professional, more of a stage presence, and more put together. Her hair and clothing need a lot of work. She tries for a look and misses the mark and just looks grimy, not artsy. Nonetheless, while she isn't my favored type of singer, she simply has what it takes. The degree of difference was particularly apparent when Lee allowed his win to make him so emotionally over the top that he couldn't sing almost any of the tune on key. He could otherwise, but he doesn't have his act together enough to do better in that case. . . and I have no doubt Crystal would have been cool as a cucumber and even if not, she would have managed to sing on key. Lee is okay. But he's never going to be more than okay IMO. And yes, the last photo is Kris Allen. So where was David Cook last night? I really noticed his absence.
Posted at 11:49PM on May 27th 2010 by Myopinion
8. CRYSTAL BOWERSOX ALL THE WAY SHE IS MY WINNER LEE WHO WHO SIMON I LOVE U WANNA MARRY U
Posted at 10:48PM on May 27th 2010 by elvis fan
9. I am now joining the X-Idol fan club. I will not be tuning in next season. Clearly, Crystal was the more talented singer and better singer. I was pulling for Casey who I thought was better than Lee, nothing against Lee but he is not the best singer. I now think this is a rigged show and not worth watching.
Posted at 10:33PM on May 27th 2010 by Original Idol Fan
10. Don't worry, it is often the 2nd place finisher that has more success. Crystal probably already has an agent and a contract with a label, lol. Regarding the finale....I don't care a whit about David Cook, but pa-lease, why was Paula allowed to stand up there and bore us to death? It was bad enough when she was actually on the show........
Posted at 10:33PM on May 27th 2010 by Cindy
11. Let me explain to you all why Crystal did not win. She was the better singer by far. However she made bad choices in her life and they came back to haunt her. She chose to get a big bad ugly tatoo on her back and could have spent the money getting her teeth fixed. Those two gaps in her mouth cost her the finals.Period and end of story. This is America and we like attractive people. It may be shallow but it is true. Lesson for all you freaks out there.
Posted at 10:21PM on May 27th 2010 by michael
12. Good pics, especially Ms. Jackson, but picture 30 of 30 is Kris Allen, not Lee DeWyze.
Posted at 10:02PM on May 27th 2010 by tobu
13. THAT IS KRIS ALLEN
Posted at 9:43PM on May 27th 2010 by STEPHANIE
14. ROFLMAO!!!!! Casey JONES??? You people wonder why we have problems believing what we read and SEE? Hell, you can't even look at a picture and correctly identify the subjects of the photo! LOL!!!!!!!!
Sorry CASEY JAMES.....apparently they did NOT watch American Idol as you worked your way up.
Posted at 9:34PM on May 27th 2010 by Steve
15. That is not Lee it is Kris Allen...lol
Posted at 9:14PM on May 27th 2010 by Sue
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)
Your email address:
(This is required, but will not be shown to the public)
Add your comments:
If you see this, don't fill it out.