Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Connecticut Colonial
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Connecticut Colonial
1. The house and surrounding are beautiful , I don't think that the furnishings are hers , rather the previous owners. I hate that this girl complains about the economy and how Terrible President Obama has made this country , when she and her family don't seem to be hurting at all!
I really don't think that someone who spends 4 Millions dollars on a house (not to mention the cost of furnishing it) really give a hoot about the poor people in this country. But perhaps its because she is a good christian that she has all that , and others have so little....
Posted at 7:00PM on Jun 18th 2012 by nippet1
2. beautiful exterior, horrendous interior. Those curtains and heavy furniture don't match the house at all, and look so cramped! Barf!
Posted at 3:05AM on Jun 13th 2012 by yo
3. Your home is beautiful. I love all the ladies on the view; however, U R my favorite .No. 4 is awful. If they won a million they would ask I should have won two (2) million
Posted at 10:59PM on Jun 12th 2012 by Barbara Sutton
4. Well to me it seems like just another huge house that's truly not livable with kids in Greenwich,Conn.
The bedroom looks looks bland with little to no color and modern. The rest of the house seems old,not kid friendly and how many dnes/living rooms do two people need. I'm sorry but my nice small snuggly 4 bedroom 2 bath home is just fine for us,seeing as the kids are all grown and gone and we have little company. maybe they want to entertain alot?
Posted at 10:41PM on Jun 12th 2012 by Gigee
5. The furnishings are probably how it looked when it was on the market before she bought it, DUH! So all you jealous idiots criticing her home have egg in your face. She and her husband have been successful, wheather you agree with her political views or not, too bad. Her new home is absolutely beautiful!
Posted at 8:41PM on Jun 12th 2012 by Cindy
6. The interior is horrible!
Posted at 7:39PM on Jun 10th 2012 by Redhead
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)
Your email address:
(This is required, but will not be shown to the public)
Add your comments:
If you see this, don't fill it out.