Demi Moore Lets Loose in Miami!
1. We all know Demi has alot of "personal issues" that she has been trying to work on through out her life. At certain points in her life she seems to have her head straight and doing well. Then the other times she seems to be loosing the battle with her "demons" and that is when she is acting crazy. IDK why we have to put her down for her clothes. She is not hurting anybody by the way she dresses, maybe she is still "young at heart" and it makes her feel good by wearing certain clothes. To each its own! In my opinion she was just having a good time but it was also clear that she was trying to prove to Ashton that she is out having a good time. That in my opinion made her look like she was trying too hard, so she was looking like a teenage child making her ex jealous. Demi was always at her best when she was making movies, hopefully she has some work lined up and get her back in the groove so her mind is occupied. Best wish to you Demi.....
Posted at 2:40AM on Dec 12th 2012 by Teena
2. Why is she wearing a "romper"? That thing would only look ok on some young thin leggy female...like Taylor Swift.It is not meant to be worn by a fifty year old female with a truck load of cellulite on her flabby thighs. Demi is still pretty but she needs to face the fact ( just like the rest of us) that after a certain age some of our body parts are not what they used to be and should not be flaunted in public.Because she is still very good looking and her figure is trim there are so many other wardrobe choices she could have made so that she looked perfect. I am not saying she should be donning granny skirts and turtlenecks but I have seen her dressed to kill fully covered and she is a knock out when her stylist gets it right!
Posted at 7:01PM on Dec 6th 2012 by crabby
3. Poor woman. I think she's losing it. I know it must be hard on her that Ashton not only cheated on her with someone younger but is now in a relationship with someone younger. That must be really hard on her ego. I do have to say that for a 50yr old she looks good however she's totally out of her mind. She's still trying to be young with the way she dresses and acts but the fact is she's an older woman and would look a lot better is she started acting and dressing her age. No matter how good of a shape you are when you reach a certain age it just doesn't look good to show it all off. She's starting to look older and her legs are full of cellulite which is fine for a 50yr old woman but that doesn't mean it needs to be displayed. I'm almost embarrassed for her. She's just trying to be young but she's trying too hard and it just isn't working.
Posted at 7:00PM on Dec 6th 2012 by NYGirl
4. Why do you care? Is her life and she has the right to enjoy it anyway she wants. If you don't like it, please move on.
Posted at 6:01PM on Dec 6th 2012 by Marina
5. No, she should not dress like a school marm and be in bed at 8, but as a woman, you should age with more grace, class and common sense than you had in your twenties. Taking duck-faced mirror pictures of yourself in a bikini and being sloppy loaded at the bars in an outfit clearly too young for you, at 50, is just not attractive. No amount of plastic surgery can make that more acceptable. I'm honestly embarrassed for her.
Posted at 4:27PM on Dec 6th 2012 by DaChopsss
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)
Your email address:
(This is required, but will not be shown to the public)
Add your comments:
If you see this, don't fill it out.