Christina Aguilera's "Voice" Season 3 Style
Christina Aguilera's "Voice" Season 3 Fashion
1. lUnKvf Very neat blog post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.
Posted at 6:13PM on Feb 28th 2013 by buy clomid no prescription
2. Not lower, even if you'll be depressed, to create not know who is responsible for falling over obsessed about your current smile. [url=http://www.b22.fr/casquette-c-7.html/]destock jeans[/url] <a href="http://www.b22.fr/casquette-c-7.html/" title="destock jeans">destock jeans</a>
Posted at 1:39AM on Feb 18th 2013 by destock jeans
3. b7ciNb <a href="http://azhkvymfuofl.com/">azhkvymfuofl</a>, [url=http://dhgehwnknwcu.com/]dhgehwnknwcu[/url], [link=http://dupxkvyqkiws.com/]dupxkvyqkiws[/link], http://leiyyvjzqagw.com/
Posted at 7:24PM on Jan 20th 2013 by vxytrkk
4. I am SOOO EFFING tired of seeing her face, her chest and her ass. She needs to be removed from all media for 2013 and give us all a break !
Posted at 4:49PM on Dec 14th 2012 by Deli
5. As one of the twelve people who saw Burlesque I have to say she looked great in that movie. It was made in 2010, possibly filmed in '09 I guess...my question is WTF happened to her in a few short years? She looks like a different person. It's not the weight gain only, her face is all kinds of weird now.
Posted at 11:56AM on Dec 14th 2012 by odia
6. She looks like a damn fat hispanic Clown...Maybe thats the look shes going for..its either that or her stylist is holding a grudge...and is currently somewhere laughing his/her ass off...LOL!!!
Posted at 10:20PM on Dec 12th 2012 by Xavier
7. She looks a hot mess and should stop trying so hard to be relevant. She's boring, her music sucks and her career is DOA.
Posted at 9:28PM on Dec 12th 2012 by JustME123
8. I can't help thinking that I can see her looks on streetwalkers. The heavy eye makeup, the crazy clothes that are not flattering. She is such a beautiful girl, but she really needs to dress the part to gain respect. I respect her for her voice, not her looks... yucko!
Posted at 7:25PM on Dec 12th 2012 by Swedee71
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)
Your email address:
(This is required, but will not be shown to the public)
Add your comments:
If you see this, don't fill it out.