Bristol Palin's Controversial Moments
Bristol Palin Controversial Moments
1. I'm impressed, I must say. Actually rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the issue is some thing that not enough consumers are speaking intelligently about. I am fairly pleased that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing relating to this.
Posted at 10:45AM on Mar 6th 2013 by Dyetritjill
2. I discovered your weblog webpage on google and check some of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the particularly fantastic operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for forward to reading even more from you later on!
Posted at 7:21PM on Mar 5th 2013 by Viashygaicy
3. MnFBqM Really appreciate you sharing this article post. Want more.
Posted at 3:46AM on Jan 19th 2013 by bookmark submission
4. Wrong. Today is not October 18th, genius.
Posted at 12:42PM on Oct 16th 2012 by sass
5. I beg to differ, MissNanci. While she does not deserve death threats, she does deserve vitriol. I believe the vitriol comes from the hypocrisy of one spouting abstinence post-knocking-up, from family-values that preached abstinence. Oh, and getting paid handsomely for it.
Your granddaddy had good advice that stands today, but I don't think it is appropriate in this example.
Posted at 2:30AM on Oct 16th 2012 by Melanie
6. For the life of me, I cannot understand all the vitriol directed at this young woman. While one may, or may not agree with her mother's politics, this girl has done nothing to deserve death threats and ugliness.
I think it is admirable that she is raising her son, and apparently a good mother. I am sure that neither she nor Levi are ready for the rigors of marriage, but I do wish her well in the future.
Sometimes, we need to step back, and look at what people feel so free to do and say regardless of the effect it others.
As far as her "career" is concerned, my grandfather always said that we neded to "make hay while the sun shines". It was good advice then, and it is good advice now. Those opportunities will not always be available to her, so it is a good thing that she is taking advantage of them now, in order to make the future more secure for her and her child.
Posted at 7:06PM on Oct 18th 2011 by MissNanci
7. As usual Jennifer looks fab-o. If Justin screws up the relationship with Jennifer he is a bigger idiot than I would think. Nicole Richie also looks good the weight is great. Why was the obnoxious Chelsa even there. I guess for the publicaity Ispelling?),. That women makes me cringe just to look at her. Barbar is still lookinb good as is her hubby.
Must say all of the ladies looked good.
Posted at 6:59PM on Oct 18th 2011 by 2 good
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)
Your email address:
(This is required, but will not be shown to the public)
Add your comments:
If you see this, don't fill it out.