"American Idol Season" 2 -- Where Are They Now?
American Idol Season 2 -- Where Are They Now
1. I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up. "We seldom attribute common sense except to those who agree with us." by La Rochefoucauld. akb48 dvd http://www.uonobu.co.jp/shop/akb48.html
Posted at 6:52PM on May 16th 2013 by akb48 dvd
2. Say, you got a nice blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.
Buy Gov Backlinks http://www.seoclerks.com/scrapebox-blasts/68489/Create-50-Gov-Backlinks-Buy-Gov-Backlinks-Service
Posted at 11:12AM on Mar 20th 2013 by Buy Gov Backlinks
3. I just returned from seeing Clay in Durham and in Atlantic City. His vocals and witty personality never cease
to amaze me. His range and the emotion he puts into each song make each song a true masterpiece. I have
never seen any live performance that is better than Clay's. Look at You Tube clips or go to a show if you
possibly can. You won't regret it. I'm already looking forward to seeing him in Shippensburg, PA!!
Posted at 3:21PM on Dec 3rd 2012 by Sonya Regan
4. He's just 10 years older and a few pounds heavier than he was in 2003. It happens to everyone. He is not 23 any more.
Posted at 9:06PM on Dec 1st 2012 by Shane
5. Clay's looking like Bruce Jenner's love child!
Posted at 4:30PM on Dec 1st 2012 by Oberver
Posted at 1:58PM on Dec 1st 2012 by Yolanda
7. WTF is up with the hair!. Finally we have found the long lost son of Nic Cage!!
Posted at 4:27AM on Dec 1st 2012 by TheWill55
8. Clay is all grown-up and a terrific entertainer. Currently doing The JOyful Noise Christmas Tour. It is amazing.
Posted at 4:23AM on Dec 1st 2012 by Mary
9. He looks awesome! Very handsome!
Clay had TMJ surgery a while back. Not plastic surgery.
Happy Birthday Clay! Hope it is a great one!
Posted at 3:20AM on Dec 1st 2012 by Jan2683
10. Clay has not had plastic surgery -- he had TMJ surgery for his jaw. Also, he is now 10 years older than that earlier picture. However, he looks fantastic and is singing amazingly! Just saw him last night at his 2012 Joyful Noise Christmas concert. His power notes and soft nuances on the songs were done as only Clay can do. I hope you one day will attend one of his shows and see how beautifully he sings and how funny and witty he is. Check out some of the songs from his 2012 Joyful Noise Tour on youtube and you will understand what I'm saying.
Posted at 3:15AM on Dec 1st 2012 by june
He looks like an ugly old queen.
Posted at 3:10AM on Dec 1st 2012 by Kelly
12. He looks like a particularly butch lesbian.
Posted at 2:43AM on Dec 1st 2012 by Jamie
13. The Idol judges were right in saying Clay could use a make over, but he sure looks great now. I heard one of his Christmas songs on the radio the other day. That guy can sing!
Posted at 2:37AM on Dec 1st 2012 by Sllisanna
14. Well, I commented and it disappeared. Clay has had no plastic surgery -- he had surgery for a jaw-joint problem (TMJ) -- plus he is now 10 years older than that early picture. Just saw him in concert last night and he performed in his 2012 Joyful Noise concert as beautifully as ever. Check our some of these current vids on youtube to see how great he sounds -- and looks! Happy Birthday, Clay!
Posted at 2:10AM on Dec 1st 2012 by June
15. Clay looks fantastic and still has that amazing voice -- just saw him last night performing in his 2012 Joyful Noise Tour. Try checking out some of the videos on youtube of this show -- singing everything from Mary Did You Know to First Noel to Don't Save It All For Christmas Day. Plus this is one funny, witty man -- he entertains in every single show. Happy Birthday, Clay!
Posted at 2:06AM on Dec 1st 2012 by june
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)
Your email address:
(This is required, but will not be shown to the public)
Add your comments:
If you see this, don't fill it out.